Comprehensive insurance covers:
- Material and physical damage caused to others, (according to the ceilings specified in the compulsory insurance contract).
- Physical injuries of passengers of the insured vehicle, including the driver, as a result of a traffic accident (according to the ceilings specified in the compulsory insurance contract).
- Physical damage to the vehicle, as a result of traffic accidents, fire, theft.
Comprehensive insurance benefits:
- The company compensates the insured for the damage or loss to the insured vehicle due to the following:
-Damage or loss resulting from a collision or a coup
-Damage or loss due to fire or internal self-ignition.
-Damage or loss resulting from theft or attempted theft.
- The company repairs the vehicle and returns it to the way it was before the accident.
- The company compensates for the additional expenses incurred by the insured to guard the vehicle or transport it to the nearest repair shop (as per the conditions of the policy).
- Fast claim filing.
- You can choose the repair workshop within the network of approved workshops.
- Covers airbags in the event of an accident included.
- Covering accidents against unknown drivers by 50% of the accident’s cost, and without limits.
24/7 roadside assistance includes:
- Towing service in case of technical issues.
- Other services (battery charging, tire repairing, refueling, towing vehicles stuck in the snow).
- Protection against natural disasters in return of an additional premium.
- Agency repair for saloon cars that are not older than 3 years for an additional premium.